Tuesday 13 September 2011

Bucket Bag Madness!

You know how it is.  You find something you love and then you do it to death! Well that's where I am at the moment.  I made a lovely bucket bag, loved the pattern so much and have now cut out several.  Each one in different fabric but all very jolly. 

Do you think this makes me a conveyer belt? I feel abit like one at the minute so I'm having a break for a while but there's a little voice in the corner which is calling to me "finish me please." I wish it would stop for just half an hour because I'm begining to feel guilty for ignoring it!..."it's ok my lovely. I'm coming"

1 comment:

  1. Well, I guess I got my answer. Whilst I was walking along the seafront today I was asked where I got my bag from. Needless to say, I didn't hesitate to tell the lady who asked!

    ReplyDelete