Sunday 4 September 2011

Gorleston Charity Gala

I'm absolutely shattered. It's been a busy but brilliant weekend selling and networking at the Gorleston Charity Gala.

I couldn't believe how many people complained that they weren't the only stalls of their type. Asda and Tesco sell similar stuff but one doesn't close because the other is open. Nothing wrong with a bit of competition. I always think the problem is the way they view their own place in the market!
Oh well, I'm not complaining as I am happy, tired and just a little healthier from all that FRESH AIR!


2 comments:

  1. these moaning stallholders should think on. Firstly if a stall holder specializing in a particular product is threatened by a charity stall selling a similar but basic product, what does that say about their goods. Secondly, These competitors, 'They're Charity Stalls for god's sake!' On a more positive note your stall was great, bright and vibrant, great stuff very Unique.

    ReplyDelete